This section on Redwood applications debugging is organized as a set of three chapters. All the information presented in this document extends the sections Debugger information from the RedwoodJS tutorial application and the presentation Debugging the Redwood API with VSCode by Daniel Choudhury, member RedwoodJS Code team.
- defining the target application for debugging
- setting the chrome debugger up
- brief explanation of Chrome debugger use
- setting the VSCode debugger up
- brief explanation of VSCode debugger use